POOP SCHOOL!
ugh. nobody warned me sec four was gonna be such a shock and a big blur! like everything is happening so darn fast:( ugh, math PPA, commonwealth essay, physics/chem test, geog ws and cca. POOP:(
And when like EVERYTHING is just clouding in, God encourages me:D like seriously. This year is gonna be a challenge but knowing God’s gonna walk with me every step of the way is really smth encouraging(: I love You Daddy God. Jesus is my strength and “that which is impossible for me, is possible for GOD” AMEN!!! I’ll just do my best, and I know God’ll take care of everything else. Thank you Lord. He really answers prayers(: “Through the grace of God, we’ll carry on” AMEN.
MANY changes have already started happening this year and I REALLLLY want this year to be my best year in RGS(:
“In the moment of my weakness, You give me strength to do Your will”
“With eyes on high, we praise You, with one voice, we come together. Our one desire, to praise You, and lift you up, in our surrender”
ILU
10:44 PM
0 comments