<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1268715046571146309?origin\x3dhttp://lilmissdaniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

-ME-


The Sisters(:

Aruna A Daniel
221190
Ex-Cedarian
Part-Victorian
TJC
Anupriya A Daniel
190693
RGS

JESUS<3

Favourites:

Church <3
Family
Hot PINK
Hillsong and Hillsong United:D
The Script, David Archuleta,
Chris Brown, JT
and a whole lotta other people :D




Wishlist:

NEW School Bag
Water Bottle
New Clothes
WATCH TWILIGHT
iPod
My OWN pink camera
Laptop

previous posts


talk

Song


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

credits

By Elies
Base Code & Inspiration nostalgia.
Images squidfingers createblog
celestial-star

Sunday, April 5, 2009

THANK YOU Jesus







church was so good today.
thank God for sundays; and pastor was SO FUNNY. hahaha
he said smth like "some people are just temperamental. 50% temper, 50% mental"
HAHA, it may not sound that funny now, but it was really funny when he said it!

hehe. anw, church was really encouraging.
after five days of school, cca, hmwk and frustration, the message was real nice.
and the songs we sang today were super meeaningful too:D

esp at one part, pastor said, imagine yourself as a little girl/boy, sitting on your Daddy God's lap. tell him all your worries, all your cares. what do you want? what do you need His help in?
that was soo touching. and knowing that He'll always care for me and love me unconditionally no matter WHAT i do is really comforting (: YEAH(:
plus i KNOW i'm gonna need a LOT of His help to keep going till SYF.
ilu Papa(:

hmm, talking to my secretary now.
i think most of my juniors are really pretty nice people. but i'm a bit blur
like how do you tell whether they are sucking up or being genuinely caring?
i used to think i know. and i'm STILL going to believe they are truly the sweet people i think they are, unless they prove otherwise. this sentence's structure's all wrong :(
and yeah, i'm pretty glad for the nice exco i have. like comparing to other excos, we really do get along relatively well (:
haha.

kk, time to go do cmps.
i shall leave you with this AWESOME song.

This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is the God who provides.

This is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame.

I will bring praise,
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice, I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

And this is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow.




8:10 PM
0 comments