<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1268715046571146309?origin\x3dhttp://lilmissdaniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

-ME-


The Sisters(:

Aruna A Daniel
221190
Ex-Cedarian
Part-Victorian
TJC
Anupriya A Daniel
190693
RGS

JESUS<3

Favourites:

Church <3
Family
Hot PINK
Hillsong and Hillsong United:D
The Script, David Archuleta,
Chris Brown, JT
and a whole lotta other people :D




Wishlist:

NEW School Bag
Water Bottle
New Clothes
WATCH TWILIGHT
iPod
My OWN pink camera
Laptop

previous posts


talk

Song


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

credits

By Elies
Base Code & Inspiration nostalgia.
Images squidfingers createblog
celestial-star

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My P1 boyfriend, and NO i'm not pedo XD







I should be doing smth else now, but I decided that saturday required a post! (: Hehe, firstly: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest zhu/classmate/friend ((: sorry I didn't blog on sat!

Okk, soo, I went to school thinking, Omg, this is such a waste of time! It was like this competition thing for primary school kids, organized by ICS la..and once I reached, guess who "prank called" Hehe ! GINNNNN <3 thanks soo much for calling gin! ((: the call like totally made my day! Teehee (: miss you loads still and take care! (:
Soo then, the day got better. the ushering part wasn't that fun, cos I had to keep walking up and down from amphi to hall, but some kids were real nice (:
Then! Once the competition started, I saw him! He was soooooo cute. I'm not even exagerrating! And then he and the brother came walking out and needed the toilet! Hahaha, so I "stole" them from Varsha and went on a little trip to the loo (: and he's only P1! but so cute, had a nice lil chat along the way (: Andd! I got a picture ( it's actually a vid, thanks to Varsha) with all 3 brothers! Yess! Adooorable (: hopefully he comes next year too! ((:


Sighh, and then all too soon the weekends came to an end..): everyone in class was sooo tired today, but bio prac was really fun(: praise God for a nice lab partner and! Nice PW group too, I wasn't overjoyed, but I def won't complain :o)
Much to do ): pi and this tutorial and that tutorial ): and I need to figure out what on earth is going on in lectures. And! Omg econs test. ):
K then, all the best with PI friends (:

And Brin! If you see this, sorry we didn't send you off that day ): and hope you had a safe trip and take care babe ((:


12:24 AM
0 comments