-ME-
The Sisters(:
Aruna A Daniel
221190
Ex-Cedarian
Part-Victorian
TJC
Anupriya A Daniel
190693
RGS
JESUS<3
Favourites:
Church <3
Family
Hot PINK
Hillsong and Hillsong United:D
The Script, David Archuleta,
Chris Brown, JT
and a whole lotta other people :D
Wishlist:
NEW School Bag
Water Bottle
New Clothes
WATCH TWILIGHT
iPod
My OWN pink camera
Laptop
previous posts
talk
Song
credits
By Elies
Base Code & Inspiration nostalgia.
Images squidfingers createblog
celestial-star
Thursday, February 19, 2009
save me now
Today was a shiit day. Really.
Ugh.
I really feel like I’ve had ENOUGH.
And I can’t type what I REALLY want to cos stoopid blogger can’t password protect a post ):
Stress and me don’t go tgt very well.
Been getting 5 hours or less of sleep since forever.
Coming to school and not knowing what’s happening in class.
And then doing chem on moodle and thinking the paper will be manageable only to come to school and find out WHO set the paper D:
And then there’s all the CCA nonsense to do and the fact that syf is really soon and I haven’t memorized the second song and last syf they got silver ):
I just reached home, its what…7.45. yeah, and really, I think sli rehearsals are a waste of my time. And the teacher i/c is so angsty please.
I just wanna break, no? like keeping on like this takes too much strength. And the only person [in sch] I can totally let it all out to is ser gin <3
And class matters…I dunno what I was thinking when I accepted my position. Do I look like class chair material? Seriously. And tpp keeps bothering me and I can so tell she thinks I’m doing a pathetic job. But hey, I’m trying right?
And 402 is well…don’t get me wrong, I LOVE 402 and it has awesome people but it’s a rather unenthu class. But well, at least we’re happy right?
I’m sorry this post has a stark difference from the previous postSSS.
I think chem started this whole shitty feeling. And things just piled up. Ugh.
BUT, I’m still gonna be a happy girl. Even if I have to pretend so that people don’t have to pretend to be concerned. (:
Thank God for God(:
He’s the only One who’ll be there for 24/7 and thank you Jesus for loving me so and being my strength to carry on.
Jesus take the wheel.
Save me from this road I’m on :D8:02 PM
0 comments