WHOOOTS!
HADHADHAD TO POST THIS:
THEY PLAYED FIREFLIES ON RADIO,
AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT, THEY PLAYED SMILE!
WHOOOOTS:D
I'M SO HAPPY:D
I LOVE OWL CITY TTM:D
to add on:
YTD, i called in to 987 to request for FIREFLIES! and i've never done that before!
but i was like I WANNA HEAR IT! SO I DECIDED TO CALLL:D
1
AND ITS VEH EXCITING, COS THE MUTTONS ARE VERY ENTERTAINING TO TALK TO:D HEHEHEHE
andand, my bro's friend got him an iPod classic. so now BOTH my siblings have it.
this is unfair.
momma doesnt see why i "need and iPod"
see? i dont need it, i WANT it.
heheheh, and NEW DIVIDE ON RADIO NOW!
today's the BEST RADIO DAY EVER!
after smile, they played my new fav rihanna song: run this town toooo:D :D woohoo:D
k then, back to studying D:
me: nae! i think i'm allergic to studying la!
bro: then how'd you get into RGS??
i wonder...
9:27 PM
0 comments