Why are you striving these days? Why are you trying to earn grace? Why are you crying? Let me lift up your face Just don't turn away Why are you looking for love? Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough? To where will you go child, Tell me where will you run To where will you run And I'll be by your side Wherever you fall In the dead of night Whenever you call And please don't fight These hands that are holding you My hands are holding you Look at these hands and my side They swallowed the grave on that night When I drank the world's sin So I could carry you in And give you life I want to give you life Cause I, I love you I want you to know That I, I love youI'll never let you go. and this song i just soooo awesome, i put it on replay and heard it like a million times:D
thank You so much Lord, i love You tooo :D
and anw. in this whole process, i made a new friend! [though she is totally breaking my heart]
but well, lil one. thanks. thanks a whole lot(: msn convos have been awesome <33 love you lil one (: i think its better to be "casual" with love, as long as you mean it every time. instead of not showing your feelings:D then peope will never know right? :D
and selena. well what can i say? i thank God for awesome friends(: and you've been so awesome, i'm sorry for ever taking you for granted. and that time, well i wish i could take it back, but i'm really sorry. and you got hurt in the process. but uber glad its all better, and super glad your prob got solved too:D love you ttm(:
and friends. if ya'll still wonder whether i care bout ya'll, all i can say is WAKE UP. ok no, too harsh. i do. love ya'll and appreciate each and every one you and am real grateful for how ya'll made the year better in your own uniquely awesome ways (:
and today was okk. started not too bad. and now i'm having one of the bestttt three way convos on MSN ever. and i was talking to buddy. ok no. i AM talking to buddy. and yeah, i realised i have 3 true friends too. like she says, the people who come to your mind when you're asked who you treasure most after your family. and everyone's not perfect. but when i have these 3 people put tgt + Daddy God it. is. perfect. oh, i should count my blessings(: heart's brimming right now:D
ok back to today second night without mummy D: and we're surviving. yes. other than the fact that i was so excited to fry the eggs that i forgot to use oil and add salt. so we just told daddy that this is a GOOD HEALTHY egg. HAHAHA, he just laughed XD and oh yes, me knocking over the open, empty can of mushroom soup, and cutting my elbow. OWW. other than that, we're fine. just fine. AHHH I MISS MY MUMMY! anw.
hope tmr is an awesome day. family meeting or not? i dunno hahah both of them are HILARIOUS. esp the saving me from falling out the window plan. which didnt work, evidently haha. thanks you two, for making my day:D love ya! :D
FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE.
and the greatest of these three is... LOVE. thank you for all my friends Jesus. and thank you most of all, for YOU. ilut Jesus.