<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1268715046571146309?origin\x3dhttp://lilmissdaniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

-ME-


The Sisters(:

Aruna A Daniel
221190
Ex-Cedarian
Part-Victorian
TJC
Anupriya A Daniel
190693
RGS

JESUS<3

Favourites:

Church <3
Family
Hot PINK
Hillsong and Hillsong United:D
The Script, David Archuleta,
Chris Brown, JT
and a whole lotta other people :D




Wishlist:

NEW School Bag
Water Bottle
New Clothes
WATCH TWILIGHT
iPod
My OWN pink camera
Laptop

previous posts


talk

Song


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

credits

By Elies
Base Code & Inspiration nostalgia.
Images squidfingers createblog
celestial-star

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Somethings in this world, they dont make sense







WAS JUST LISTENING TO MUSIC, WHEN IT SHUFFLED TO BRIGHT LIGHTS, AND ONE OF THE LINES CAUGHT MY ATTENTION, SO I HAD TO GOOGLE IT. CHECK IT:
OH AND BTW, KRIS ALLEN IS JUST AWESOME TTM:DDD

There's some things in this world
You just can't change
Somethings you can't see
Until it gets too late

Baby, baby, baby
When all your love is gone
Who will save me
From all I'm up against out in this world
Maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll find something T
hat's enough to keep you
But if the bright lights don't receive you
You should turn yourself around
And come on home

I got a hole in me now yeah,
I got a scar I can talk about
Some things in this world
Man, they don't make sense
Some things you don't need
Until they leave you

3:40 PM
0 comments