<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1268715046571146309?origin\x3dhttp://lilmissdaniel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

-ME-


The Sisters(:

Aruna A Daniel
221190
Ex-Cedarian
Part-Victorian
TJC
Anupriya A Daniel
190693
RGS

JESUS<3

Favourites:

Church <3
Family
Hot PINK
Hillsong and Hillsong United:D
The Script, David Archuleta,
Chris Brown, JT
and a whole lotta other people :D




Wishlist:

NEW School Bag
Water Bottle
New Clothes
WATCH TWILIGHT
iPod
My OWN pink camera
Laptop

previous posts


talk

Song


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

credits

By Elies
Base Code & Inspiration nostalgia.
Images squidfingers createblog
celestial-star

Thursday, October 29, 2009

He will pull you through (:







BIG SMILE :D

Thanks to my mommyyyy :DDD [and dear brother, dont read my blog, thanks! you POOP.]

Came home and had lunch with momma, more like I made her feed me! Hehe (:
Then idk why, but she suddenly started asking me stuff bout school and all.
And so I started talking luh, and woah I think its been quite long since I talked to her for so long! But YAYY (:
Somehow momma understood everything so well? And she was like able to paraphrase everything in my head :D
Love my momma ttm! And praying helps, like heaps and bounds. Sometimes I just forget to D:
Thank you Daddy God! (:

So anw.
This week went ok?
CHEK JAWA was the bomb la:D
HILARIOUS! Just veryvery funny, I laughed soo hard until like stomach was hurting and I don’t think I’ve heard racheltan shrieking SO much before. And yihong was just so nice, as always, haha. And pqq! Get well soon (:
Anw it was a day to remember! Very good experience, though felt soooo cold, but loved it! And I think bio fieldtrips were all pretty amazing, like the things you get to see are just awesome!
And I think I will take bio in JC. Cos you should take what you really LIKE. Not what gives you a 4.0, right? (: see how(:
TODAY double math was like torture. Plus my nose and cough weren’t being very cooperative D:
And HAHAHAHA, oh yes, Cheryl wrote backside instead of brackets. Aiyah now cannot deny ready, its really what goes on inside that [small] head of hers. Haha.
But srsly. Mr L is BAD. I used to like him, really. Now he’s like very strange and rushing through everything and being rather ineffective D:
Philo was good! Hehehe and I aint kidding :D but that was cos me and sele weren’t listening! Yayy(: OMG WHAT HAPPENS IF I FAIL MY OPTIONS? I really feel like crapping my philo essay. 1500 words. Go us.
After sch, met up with geog groupies and met LAVINYA (:
Yayy I think she likes my advice-giving skills! Hehehehe (:
And we both met some very unfriendly person in the canteen D:
I miss my juniors! Sighhhhhhh.
Soooo little time left in sch! Too fast manns.
It ALL matters on your point-of-view. Look at the bright side? It’s easy to do, and if not for momma today, I don’t think I’d be able to.
And yeah I decided that I did get to know some pretty darn awesome people this year! And I should be grateful for like everyyy experience that I’ve had with them. Wildcats/clan, aboobs, buddy/soldier/boss, sister, lil one. And batchies and juniors. And everyone else. Love you all and thank you all for making this year better in your own unique ways!

And anyone and everyone stressing out for Os, just think about me. HAHA no la kidding. But give it your ALL, cos it’s the last mt paper EVER! A1 A1 here we come!
We’ll do it (:


“Must keep in touch k?”
“Yupp”
“Promise?”
“Yes.”


In love on the airway (:

7:04 PM
0 comments