You are good, You are good, when there's nothing good in me
I am tired. very very tired. But praise God, He is my strength. I just gotta focus and persevere.
But today after training, i came back to the canteen and saw like 3 friends studyingggg and i really wanted to cry. i mean after training i'm like super tired and there they were studying so hard. most of the time i'm alright, it's just those moments of OMG HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS. i need Ds at LEAST. i want ABCCD . that would be really nice.
andddd aiy ok i dont feel like blogging anymore. i just want everything to go really nicely from here on. then this year would end off on a really nice note i think, considering there's gonna be so many things happening (:
My heart will sing, no other name. Jesus. Jesus. 11:07 PM 0 comments